Our visions and values are at the core of everything we do. They underpin our teaching and learning, and provide an environment which prepares our pupils as confident, happy citizens.
- To provide a fun, happy, safe and caring environment for all, where everyone feels valued
- To ensure equal opportunities for all, encouraging a mutual respect for others the environment and develop citizenship in the community and the wider world
- To ensure that all children are given the opportunity to develop their full potential in an atmosphere where teaching and learning is constantly evolving
- To guarantee a progressive, forward thinking school that provides children with skills, independence and enthusiasm for Life Long Learning
- To ensure that staff, children, parents and governors work together to actively promote and further develop the aims and ethos of the school
- To respect and celebrate success in all aspects of children’s and staff development